Organisation : St. John’s Medical College
Announcement : MBBS Entrance Test 2016-17
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1066/3989/login.html
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9919-mbbs.pdf
Home Page : http://stjohnsadmissions.in/mbbs.html
MBBS Entrance Test :
Applications are invited for admission to MBBS Degree Courses for the Academic Year 2016-17.
Related : BLDEU UGET 2016 MBBS Admission Under Graduate Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/9776.html
Total Seats – 150
The ENTRANCE TEST will be conducted ONLINE on 22-05-2016 (Sunday) in several cities across the country.
Applicants are requested to read the How to Apply/Help & MBBS Prospectus documents in detail before applying online (It is available in the MBBS Tab above)
A candidate seeking admission to first MBBS course:
i) shall have passed two year Pre-University examination conducted by Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka State, with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
The candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually also.
ii) shall have passed any other examination conducted by Boards/Councils/Intermediate examination established by State Governments / Central Government and recognised as equivalent to two year Pre University examination by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences / Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and the candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually.
iii) shall have passed Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University / Board / Council or other recognised examining bodies with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject. The candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually.
iv) shall have passed first year of the three year degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is an ‘University Examination’ and the candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in the pre university or other examinations mentioned in the clauses above.
v) shall have passed B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) provided the candidate has passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in the qualifying examinations mentioned in clauses (i), (ii) and (iii).
Age: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
Application forms for the MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 will be available ONLINE ONLY at admissions.stjohns.in from 2nd March 2016. The last date for online application submission is 30th April 2016, 11:59 pm.
Beyond the deadline no application will be accepted. Applications can be submitted only one time, and you cannot re-submit your application form again.
STEPS FOR SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
1. Go to the Link admissions.stjohns.in and click on the Online Application Form Link under the MBBS tab.
2. Enter your registered SJMCET User ID number and password
3. Fill the online application form ensuring that the information you provide is accurate.
4. Before submitting, check the details for completeness and correctness
5. Upload your latest photograph and signature
6. Make your PAYMENT using any one of the methods provided.
7. Once the transaction has been completed, an email/SMS stating successful registration of the application will be sent to your registered email ID/mobile number.
8. Please note that this entire application form is meant to be submitted online. If you get interrupted after you submit the basic information or at “upload photo and signature”, you can sign in again using your SJMCET User ID Number and password.
9. DO NOT PRINT and send any applications forms by Post or Courier. Any such applications forms received by Post or Courier will not be accepted.
Important Dates :
Applications & Prospectus available 02/03/2016
Last date for Submitting applications 30/04/2016
Hall Ticket available 09-21/05/2016
Entrance Test 22/05/2016
Announcement of First Interview List 20/06/2016
Interview for the First list candidates 04-7/07/2016
Announcement of second interview list 12/07/2016
Interview for the second list candidates 25-30/07/2016
Announcement of results 03/08/2016
Classes Begin 22/08/2016