Organisation : Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir
Announcement : UET-2016 Undergraduate Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Application form : http://registration.skuastkashmir.ac.in/view.php?id=36722
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9960-BROCHURE2016.PDF
Home Page : http://www.skuastkashmir.ac.in/
Update : SKUAST Kashmir UET 2016 Answer Key : www.entrance.net.in/11049.html
For admission to Undergraduate & Masters Degree Programmes 2016 in Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir.
BHU UET 2016 Undergraduate Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/7922.html
Undergraduate Degree Programmes :
Programme : Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal
Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) / Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Hons) (B.Sc. Agriculture Hons)/ Bachelor of Science in Forestry (Hons) (B.Sc. Forestry Hons) / Bachelor of Science in Horticulture (Hons) (B.Sc. Horticulture Hons) / Bachelor of Science in Sericulture (Hons) (B.Sc. Sericulture Hons)/Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B. F. Sc)
Eligibility requirements : A candidate seeking admission should be a permanent resident of J&K state or of J&K state origin with minimum age of 17 years as on 31-12-2016; should have passed 10+2/Higher Secondary Part-II or equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board/University with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and having aggregate marks not less than 50% for OM and 40% for reserved category candidates.
Programme : Bachelor of Technology in Agricultural Engineering (B. Tech. Agri. Engineering)
Eligibility requirements : A candidate seeking admission should be a permanent resident of J&K state or of J&K state origin with minimum age of 17 years as on 31-12-2016; should have passed 10+2/Higher Secondary Part-II or equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board/University with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics & having aggregate marks not less than 50% for OM and 40% for reserved category candidates.
INSTRUCTIONS/ PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
1. The students must, in their own interest, down load the Information Bulletin and understand eligibility criteria and other required information.
2. Application Form will be accepted Online ONLY through University website skuastkashmir.ac.in from 10.00 am of 21-03-2016 to 5.00 pm of 22-04-2016.
3. Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned image of his photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format saved on the computer; candidate should also have his/her payment mode details handy.
4. The sample application form that would be required to be filledup on-line, forms part of the brochure as well for general information of the candidate.
5. Payment of Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) as application fee for undergraduate degree programmes and Rs. 3000 (Rupees three thousand only) for Masters degree programmes is to be made through credit/debit card/net banking/echallan generated while filling up the on line application form.
6. While filling up the application form, the candidates shall prefer to write his own contact No(s), email/f.b. Id for receiving Admit cards/updates from time to time.
7. Candidates have to log on to skuastkashmir.ac.in to apply on line, and click the link University Entrance Test-2016.
8. Open the first link, and fill in Part-I of the on-line application form (personal details.
9. After submission of personal details at Part-I, you will go to second link and fill-in the academic details.
10. After completing Part-II, programme will atomically take you to third link for uploading of Photograph, signature and thumb impression. Upload images of photograph, signature, thumb impression (left for male and right for female candidates) in JPEG format.
11. Once successfully done, candidate will be shown his/her complete details as recorded at part-IV of the form. Candidate is required to thoroughly check all the details and make corrections (if any) by pressing the MODIFY button.
12. The candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it. It is in the interest of the candidate to make double checks before submitting the online Application Form. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody.
13. Once the details are CONFIRMED, candidate will be directed to opt for the mode of payment. Candidate can make online payment through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
The candidate has also an option of making payment through J&K Bank Challan which will be automatically generated after clicking the said mode of payment option. The candidate has to down load the e-challan and make payment at any Branch of J&K Bank next day and subsequently make necessary entries in his/her online application form.
14. Once the payment is successful, the Application Form will be generated for submission and Print-out. SUBMIT button will need to be clicked by the candidate. Candidate will need to Click the LOGOUT button to ensure completion of the Online Application process.
15. Take print out of confirmation page(s) of online application format and preserve it for future reference.
16. The candidate can correct his/ her particulars, if wrongly entered earlier, up to the last date of submission of on-line application form.
IMPORTANT EVENTS/DATES :
Commencement of submission of online application forms 10.00 AM of 25-03-2016
Last date for submission of online application forms 5.00 PM of 22-04-2016
Date of University Entrance Test
Masters programmes 29-05-2016 (Sunday)
University Entrance Fee
Master degree Programmes INR 3000.00
Undergraduate degree Programmes INR 1500.00
Tentative closing date of admission 01-08-2016