Organisation : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
Announcement : Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET) 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9991-Admission-Notice.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ggu.ac.in/admissions.html
Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test :
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur invites applications (Online/Offline) for admission to the various courses for the academic session 2016-17 through Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET).
Related : GGV VET How to Fill Online Application Form : www.entrance.net.in/958.html
Courses available for admission:
5 years (10 semester) Integrated UG/PG programme with exit option on completion of 3 year (6 semester) UG(BA/B.Sc./B.Com) programme : English, Hindi, Library & Information Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Economics, History, Political Science, Social Work, Commerce, Anthropology, Biotechnology, Botany, Forensic Science, Chemistry, Computer Science, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Rural Technology.
5 years Integrated BA – LLB, B. Com-LLB Undergraduate programme : B. Pharm, B.Sc. in Forestry, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.),B.Ed. Special Education (Learning disability), B.Ed. Special Education (Hearing Impaired), Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.), Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib. & I. Sc.),
Postgraduate programme: M.Sc. – Botany, Chemistry, Bio-technology, Forensic Science, Computer Science, Rural Technology, Forestry, Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Zoology, M.A. – Economics, Political Science, Hindi, English, History, Journalism & Mass Communication.
Master of Education (M.Ed.), Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.), Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.), M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology, M. Lib. & Inf. Sc.
Diploma programme: Diploma in French*, Diploma in German*, Diploma in Pharmacy
Application/Entrance Test Fee :
Online Application form – Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges for GEN and OBC, Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges for SC/ ST /PWD candidates.
Offline Application form – Rs. 500/- for GEN and OBC, Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST /PWD candidates.
Step For Online Submission Of Application Forms :
1. Go to the web address ggu.ac.in
2. Click on the link – VET Admission 2016-17.
3. Click New Registration or Online Application Form link for online submission of forms.
4. Fill information required in this page and submit it.
5. Your User Id and Date of Birth generated will be display on your screen and the same will be sent to you through SMS on your register mobile number.
6. Again go to the candidate login page and put-up your login id and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
7. Fill the Personal Information and click the NEXT Button.
8. Go to the online payment.
9. Next tab is online receipt. Please download your payment receipt. In case if you fail to get a receipt, or the amount is deducted from your account but the status is shown as Unsuccessful Kindly wait for 24 hours for the receipt to update and then contact to 07752-260299, 9424169003.
10. Next is online application form
a. Fill your academic information.
b. Select Course type and degree name.
c. Select your exam center
d. Select payment mode and fill the information required.
e. Click on the declaration check box and submit button for final submission.
11. In Next step, take a printout of your application form and send it to Assistant Registrar, Academic, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalay, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)-495009 with necessary documents.
1. Start of Online & offline Application Process : 01st April 2016
2. Closing date of online submission of Application forms : 28th April 2016
3. Closing date of Offline Application form distribution from University counter/website : 28th April 2016
4. Last date of receipt of hard copy of application forms (online/offline) : 03rd May 2016 till 5.00PM
5. Downloading of Admit card on line starts from : 20th May 2016
6. Entrance test dates for All Courses** : 27th & 28th May 2016
7. Declaration of Results : 20th – June 2016
8. Counselling (For VET) : 01st -July 2016 onwards
9. Last date of Admission (For VET ) : 15th – July 2016