Organisation : Osmania University
Announcement : TS Ed.Cet Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEd.CET-2016)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10070-InstructionsBooklet.pdf
Home Page : https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2016 (TSEd.CET-2016) will be conducted by the CONVENER, TSEd.CET-2016, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-2017.
Related : APEDCET AP Ed.CET 2016 Education Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/8358.html
(a) Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for T S Ed.CET-2016. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
(b) Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme.
However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN APPLICATIONS ONLINE:
Applications should be submitted online only
Online Submission :
For online submission, visit the Website tsedcet.org . A candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- (For SC/ST 150/- only) as Registration and Application Fee and Late fee (as applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment :
(a)TS Online / AP Online / E-Seva / Mee Seva.
(b). Debit / Credit Card. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online Submission
a. Select the eligible methodology.
b. Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination .
c. Date of Birth.
d. Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
e. PH/NCC/SPORTS etc.
f. Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees) it is received by the Convener. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during May 8th-15th 2016.
g. Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
h. Aadhar Card.
Note : the above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
General Information / Instructions:
1. The Convener or/and the Common Entrance Test Committee reserve the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if.
a) the application is incomplete.
b) the candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions.
c) false or incorrect information is furnished.
2. Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once
3. The Convener is not responsible for the non – submission of application by the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
4. The Candidate should preserve the hall ticket to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of entry into the course.
5. Applicants should download hall tickets from website tsedcet.org only.
6. The appearance at TS Ed.CET – 2016 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for entry into the course automatically.
7. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of minimum qualifying marks at the TSEd.CET-2016 by any candidate, claiming to belong to SC/ST category, will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid later or at any point of time.
8. The selection of candidates and allotment to colleges will be on the basis of rank obtained at the Common Entrance Test and other conditions laid down.
9. Candidate will not be permitted into the exam hall after 11 AM on the date of entrance test.
10. In any litigation, the party to be impleaded shall be the Convener of the TSEd.CET- 2016 only and this shall be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of A.P/T.S. The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each methodology and category, as per reservation through TSEd.CET-2016 would be released in the Information Booklet for counseling in due course and the same information would also be released on website.
Important Dates :
Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form 14-03-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application form without Late Fee 07-05-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- 14-05-2016
Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website : 21.05.2016
Date of the Examination 27-05-2016 (11 am to 1 pm)
Date of Announcement of Results ( tentative ) : 12.06.2016