Organisation : University of Allahabad
Announcement : UGAT – 2016 Under Graduate Admission Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4394/index.html
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10266-UGAT.pdf
Home Page : http://www.allduniv.ac.in/
UGAT-2016 is the entrance examination for the session 2016-17 for admission to the regular degree courses only i.e. B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Maths), B.Sc.(Bio), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.F.A, and B.P.A. of the University of Allahabad and its eight Constituent Colleges.
Related : Nirma University UGAT Under Graduate Aptitude Test : www.entrance.net.in/10006.html
Eligibility for UGAT-2016 :
1. An applicant who has passed or appeared in any stream of the Intermediate examination conducted by the U.P. Board/C.B.S.E./I.S.C. or an examination equivalent thereto is eligible to apply for the UndergraduateAdmission Tests for B.A., B.F.A., B.P. A.
2. An applicant who has passed or appeared at the above examination with Science Group is eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Maths & Biology group respectively).
3. Only such female applicants who have passed or appeared at the above examination either with
(a) Science Group, or
(b) With any other Group having Home Science as one of the subjects after having passed the High School (or equivalent) examination with Science Group are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Home Science).
4. The candidate who has passed or appeared in the above examination with Commerce stream or Science stream will be eligible for admission to B.Com.
5. For BA (Music)/B. P. A. application forms of only those candidates would be considered who have Music as one of the subject at Intermediate level or they have passed an equivalent examination in Music from a recognized Institution.
6. For B.F.A, the candidate must not be more than 22 years old as on 1st July, 2016.
Note: A candidate who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream is not eligible to apply for any of the streams of UGAT-2016.
There will not be any separate test for B. Sc. (Home Science). However, only female candidate willing to be considered for B. Sc. (Home Science) can opt for this.
UGAT-2016 Registration :
Registration for UGAT-2016 can be done only by Online Registration at digialm.com/EForms/html/form4394/index.html OR Admission-2016 or ssion-2016 link at allduniv.ac.in
Register Online for UGAT-2016 :
Candidates can submit online form for the UGAT-2016 test at the website digialm.com/EForms/html/form4394/index.html OR Admission-2016 link of allduniv.ac.in. The website provides all the information required for online form submission.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
Candidates can register for all the Admission Tests conducted by the University of Allahabad by clicking at the concerned link of the website OR Admission-2016 link of allduniv.ac.in. The website has all the information required for online form submission.
The prospectus for all the Admission Tests conducted by the University of Allahabad is available on the concerned link of the website digialm.com/EForms/html/form4394/index.html OR Admission-2016 link of allduniv.ac.in and the admission aspirants can visit the website and download it. Aspirants are advised to read the prospectus carefully before applying.
Requirement for Online Form Submission:
Admission aspirants are required to have a scanned copy of their coloured photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) and their signature. These scanned copies of coloured photo (3.5 x 4.5 cm) in JPEG Format (*.JPG) and signature (in JPEG (* .JPG) Format) are required to be uploaded during the online form submission. The file size of photograph and signature in any case shall not exceed 80 KB in case of photograph and 80KB in case of signature. All aspirants filling the online form are advised to read the instructions to fill up the online form, which has all the prerequisite and the guidelines to this regard.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Registration and Submission of FORM ONLINE 13/04/2016
Last date of Registration ONLINE 08/05/2016
Last date of Submission of FORM ONLINE 09/05/2016
Downloading of Admit Card 21/05/2016
Date of Admission Test B.A. B.Sc., B.Sc.(Home Science) B.Com. B.F.A./ B.P.A. May 25-30, 2016.
Declaration of results 15/06/2016
Commencement of Admissions Will be declared later on