Organisation : Haryana State Technical Education Society
Announcement : LEET Lateral Entry to B.E./B.Tech Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://onlinetesthry.gov.in/Home.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10398-B.Tech-LEET.pdf
Home Page : http://hstes.org.in/Prospectus.aspx
Admission for ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST-B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2016 and COUNSELING for Admission to 2nd Year (3rd Semester) B.E./B.Tech (LEET) for the Session 2016-17 in the University Departments, Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Private institutions located in State of Haryana.
Related : Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board LEET 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/10394.html
Read all the Instructions Carefully :
1) There is no printed application form and applications for OLET shall be invited Online only.
2) Before applying Online, the candidate should read carefully the relevant Information Brochure (which is available online).
3) For applying Online, uploading of candidate’s latest coloured passport size Photo of size up to 30 KB and Signature of size up to 20 KB is compulsory. Improper photo or signature may lead to rejection of your online application. For better visibilty, your signature should be done by black ink pen.
4) Any incorrect information submitted by the candidate may lead to disqualification from appearing in entrance test.
5) You should verify your photo and signatures before confirming your registration details.
6) No registration will be allowed before or after stipulated registration dates.
7) To fill-in the registration form, <Tab> key can be used to jump from one item to another.
8) On registration form, items marked with * are compulsorily to be filled-in.
9) Entrance Test Registration has following 4 steps :
Step I of IV: Select Course for which you want to register.
Step II of IV: Fill-in your registration details.
Step III of IV: Confirm your filled-in registration details.
Step IV of IV: Deposit Entrance Test Fee either Online or take printout of E-Challan for deposit in designated bank.
10) On Successful registration, Your Application Number will be flashed on the screen. The candidates should note down the Application Number as same will be reqiured for future communication.
11) The candidate can deposit the Entrance Test Fee either Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or through E-Challan (generated & printed while filling Online application form) in the any branch of the designated bank.
12) The admit card for appearing in OLET shall be available online only at onlinetesthry.gov.in or hstes.org.in as per “Key Dates”. HSTES shall not send by POST any admit card to any registered candidate for OLET.
13) Admit Card shall be issued only to those Canditates whose status of deposit of Entrance Test Fee is updated on this web site.
14) Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kind of verification and allotments.
15) You will not be informed about any activity by post. It is solely your responsibilty to check web site for all activites including downloading or printing of Admit Cards.
Important Date :
Registration Starts 26/04/2016 11:00 AM
Registration Closes 18/05/2016 11:59 PM
Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through generated e-challan in selected bank or through online payment on website Starts 27/04/2016
Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through generated e-challan in selected bank or through online payment on website Closes 19/05/2016
Admit Card Download Starts 24/05/2016 01:00 PM
Admit Card Download Closes 04/06/2016 05:00 PM
Entrance Test Dates 30/05/2016-04/06/2016
Inter-se-merit Display Starts 08/06/2016 05:00 PM
Inter-se-merit Display Closes 15/08/2016 05:00 PM