Organisation : National Power Training Institute NPTI (Nagpur)
Announcement : PGDC CET-2016 Admissions Thermal Power Plant Engineering 2016-2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://www.npticet.com/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10609-Prospectus.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nptinagpur.com/
PGDC CET :
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSE (PGDC) IN THERMAL POWER PLANT ENGINEERING (2016-17)
Related : DHE Maharashtra MAH-B.Ed CET 2016 Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/10493.html
B.Tech / B.E. or its equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics (EEE) / Power Engineering. Those appearing in their final year examination can also apply. However, they must submit their final degree/provisional degree certificate at the time of counseling.
AGE LIMIT: There is no age limit for pursuing PGDC in TPPE
TOTAL SEATS: 630. Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically challenged as per Govt. of India norms. 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored from Power Utilities.
For non-sponsored candidates Rs.2,30,000 + Service Tax @15% (in 2 installments). For candidates sponsored from PSUs / Private Utilities Rs.3,60,000/- + Service Tax @15% to be paid in lump sum at the time of admission. There is no fee concession for any category of candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications are to be filled online from our website npticet.com. The registration fee is Rs.1500/- (including Service tax) to be paid online through I collect and then update the payment details through online application.
General Instructions for online application :
1. Visit PGDC-CET web sitenpticet.com
2. A good quality Scanned Photo (Max. 50kb) and Signature (Max. 20 kb) in JPEG must be at the time of Registration.
3. Preserve application Id for all future reference.
4. Application Id is your login Id for all further processes of CET-2016 & admission to PGDC-2016
5. Ready for payment of Rs.1500/- + Bank Transaction Charges.
6. Procedure for online Registration is indicated below , any changes shall be updated in Website npticet.com
7 The whole process of registration shall be complete after acceptance of Terms & Conditions laid by NPTI and cyber norms by the candidate.
8 After completing step 1 of online registration process the candidate shall be given application ID which needs to be preserved for all further communications, correspondences, online applications etc
9 Change of Data / Information shall not be allowed once the application is saved.
10 Once opted, CET-2016 Examination centre cannot be changed. However, in case of low turn-out at selected centre, the nearest available Centre will be allotted.
11 The candidates are requested to further check their status of registration using the application ID.
12 The status of application shall be confirmed after all information provided by candidates is validated & payment intimation is received from the bank.
13 NPTI reserves the right not to allot the centre of choice.
14 Choice of centre would be allotted subject to availability of seats at that centre.
15 All Instructions/ Notifications or any further information to the candidates regarding the CET-2016, PGDC Admission shall be displayed at our websites.
Procedure for online application :
1. Read the prospectus carefully.
2. Visit npticet.com
3. Click on line registration
4. Read Instructions to fill on line application.
5. If agreed Click Yes I Agree
6. Fill All the details in Registration form (Step 1)
7. After completion of registration details Click Preview
8. Verify all the entries.(Note that no changes will be allowed once saved)
9. tick the checkbox at the bottom (In case of any changes do not tick & select close for editing)
10. Click OK button
11. Click Save (No Changes will be allowed after saving)
12. On saving a Registration ID & Password will be available on screen As well as an automated e mail will be sent on registered mail ID
13. You can take a printout of registration form selecting take a print in step 1
14. Proceed for on line payment (Step 2)
15. You will be directed to SBI I-Collect opening screen.
16. Accept the conditions by ticking the box
17. Select Proceed
18. NPTI WR Nagpur screen will appear
19. Select registration fees in Payment category
20. Enter all the details ( Pl ensure that the details should match with the details provided in registration )
21. Click submit
22. Select any of the available payment mode (Online, Debit card etc)
23. Make payment
24. Ensure that the Transaction status is successful.(Failed transaction will not be accepted)
25. Take print out of payment transaction which will have SB collect reference Number.
26. Log in at npticet.com with your login ID & Password
27. Select step 3 (Payment Details)
28. Fill in all the details correctly & submit.
29. In case the details match with bank details you will receive payment confirmation within 3 to 5 days on your registered mail ID.
30. Important- The candidate may please note that your registration will not be valid until Registration fees payment is confirmed.
Online registration 11/05/2016 to 10/06/2016
Date & Time of PGDC CET 2016 03/07/2016(Sunday) From 1100 to 1330 Hrs.
Date of Declaration of result on our web site 25/07/2016
Date of Counseling at NPTI (WR), Nagpur 08/08/2016 onwards
Date of Commencement of course 05/09/2016
Date of Spot admission for vacant seats if any by counseling at NPTI Nagpur Will be displayed on Website
PGDC 21st Batch 05/09/2016