Organisation : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Announcement : Super Speciality Entrance Test (SSET-2016)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : https://bfuhs.ac.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10797-prospectus.pdf
Home Page : http://bfuhs.ac.in/
Super Speciality Entrance Test (SSET-2016) For Admission to D.M. & M.Ch. Courses SESSION 2016.
Related : BFUHS PMET 2016 Punjab Medical Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/10090.html
Fee Required with Admission Application Form :
a) Rs. 10,000/- should be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank Challan form available on University web site i.e. bfuhs.ac.in by due date and time.
b) Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
Online Application Procedure :
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE TO FILL ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION TO DM/M.Ch. COURSES UNDER SSET-2016.
1. Before applying, candidate should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
3. Candidate will deposit a fee of Rs. 10,000 in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after submitting online admission application form at university website i.e. bfuhs.ac.in.
After depositing fee, candidates will enclose University copy of Bank Challan Form with printout of admission application form to be submitted at the venue of practical/viva. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
4. Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
5. There will be a check list at the end of second page of admission application form. Please make sure that all the relevant documents are attached with application as mention in check list.
Note: Please fill your valid mobile no. and email address to receive information regarding your application form time to time in the form of SMS and Email.
Important: In case candidate wants to make any change in his/her admission application form, he/she has to write separate application wherein he/she will clearly describe the information that he/she wants to modify.
He will also attach copy of his/her admission application form and submit his/her request personally in the University by due date (i.e. last date of application form submission) with correction/editing fee of Rs. 500/-. After it request to change information in application data will not be entertained at any cost.
Important Date :
1. Availability of Prospectus (Online) 20.05.2016
2. Last date for deposition of fee of Rs. 10,000/- in University Account in Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) through Challan Form which will be generated after filling online Admission Application Form, available on university website. 21.06.2016
3 Fee Rs. 500/- (in the form of DD in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences payable at Faridkot) for correction in online admission application form. 21.06.2016
4 Date of issue of Admit Cards 23.06.2016
5 Exact venue for conduct of SSET-2016 will be intimated through Admit Cards/University website. 23.06.2016
6 Submission of admission application form alongwith self attested photocopies of all required documents at the venue of test. 02.07.2016 From 9.00 AM to 10.30 AM
7 Date of conduct of SSET-2016. 02.07.2016 from 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM
8 Date of conducting Counselling/Practical/Viva 03.07.2016 at 10.00 AM