Organisation : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board WBJEEB
Announcement : JEHOM 2016 Counselling Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management Admission
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Counselling Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11216-Counselling-Notification.pdf
Home Page : http://wbjeeb.in/
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will conduct the Counselling of “JEHOM-2016” for admission to full time Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) for the academic year 2016-17.
Related : WBJEEB JEHOM 2016 Result : www.entrance.net.in/11032.html
1. Application form: Application form for appearing at the counseling can be down loaded from Board’s website on and from 14.06.2016:
2. Counselling fees: Counselling fees of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (non-refundable) is to be paid either in the form of a Bank Draft to be drawn in favour of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board ” payable at Kolkata or by cash at the time of counselling at the counselling center.
3. Venue of counselling: Office of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board at AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt lake, Kolkata-700 091.
4. Date of Counselling: Saturday, 18th June , 2016 at 12.30 p.m.
5. Important documents to be brought positively by the candidates for verification during counselling:
a) Counselling Application form (down loaded) duly filled-in and signed in specified places after affixing recent passport size photograph in the specified place.
b) Original Admit Card of JEHOM-2016.
c) Bank Draft or cash of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
d) Downloaded result Sheet (The page which contains candidate’s name and rank)
e) Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination
f) Original mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) level or equivalent examination
During counselling or at any stage later it is found that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be cancelled even if he/she has appeared in JEHOM-2016 and secured a position in the merit list.
The candidature shall also be cancelled if he/she fails to produce any of the required documents in original as specified earlier or if any document is found to be faulty during counselling/ admission/ registration.
The Board’s decision in this regard is final.
LEGAL JURISDICTION :
All disputes pertaining to conduct of JEHOM-2016 shall fall within the jurisdiction of Kolkata only.
The Board will not be a party pertaining to any dispute arising out in the process of admission to Bachelor Degree Course in Hotel Management through JEHOM-2016.