Organisation : WBUT Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal
Announcement : Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)-2016 for M.Tech./M.Pharm Courses
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://www.examfeedback.co.in/pget2016/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11442-pget.pdf
Home Page : http://www.wbut.ac.in/index.php
Post Graduate Entrance Test
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizens FOR ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE COURSES IN ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY AND PHARMACY IN MAKAUT, WB INHOUSE AND COLLEGES AFFILIATED TO MAKAUT, WB (PGET-2016).
Related : WBUT JEMAT 2016 Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test : www.entrance.net.in/11440.html
Admission will be through an entrance test (PGET) for all candidates including the GATE/GPAT qualified candidates. Due weightage will be given to valid GATE/GPAT score and previous academic performance while preparing the merit list.
A relevant AICTE recognised Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy or Master’s degree in relevant branches of sciences or students in final year of any such programme.
How to apply :
The application form is to be submitted online at wbut.ac.in and the brochure may be downloaded from wbut.ac.in. Filled up application forms are to be printed and submitted to the University office along with copies of mark-sheets, certificates, testimonials and a Demand Draft of Rs 600/- for general category and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates, drawn in favour of WBUT-PGET payable at Kolkata.
Procedure for Application:
1. Duly filled-up and signed on-line Application form to be downloaded from the website.
2. Demand draft of Rs. 600.00 (for General candidates) and Rs. 300.00 (for reserved category) drawn in favour of ‘WBUT-PGET’ from any nationalised bank payable at Kolkata. I) The application number and II) Applicant’s name to be written on the reverse side of the draft.
3. Self attested photo-copy of GATE/GPAT score card if any.
4. Self attested photo-copies of mark-sheets/certificates etc of qualifying examination. Table for conversion of credits to percentage of marks to be given for candidates not belonging to MAKAUT,WB. Final year students must submit the marksheets of last/latest semester examinations.
5. Self-attested photo-copies of certificates/documents from appropriate authorities in proof of reservation eligibility of the candidate in the categories approved by the State of West Bengal as per the reservation norms.
6. Candidates applying under ‘sponsored’ category should explicitly mention the same in the application form, and substantiate by relevant document at the time of application.
The PGET Board as constituted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, is the sole authority to conduct the examination and declare the results. As decided by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, admission to Post Graduate courses in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy in such institutions will be as per merit list prepared through PGET followed by counseling.
Online application process starts from: 27th June, 2016
Last date for submission of online application: 10th July, 2016
Last date for receipt of hard copy of completed
application form at the University office: 12th July, 2016
Admit Cards may be downloaded from the website on and from: 15th July, 2016
Written Test: 17th July, 2016