Organisation : DTU, IGDTUW, IIITD, NSIT
Announcement : Form for Refund of Admission Fee of Not Admitted Candidate
Admission : Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2016 JAC B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Form here : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11517-FileHandler.pdf
Home Page : https://jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in/
Refund of Admission Fee :
Refund of Admission Fee Request must be submitted by email-id filled in the ONLINE Application FORM.
1. Download the FORM for Refund of Admission Fee of “Not Admitted” Candidates available in the left side links of JAC DELHI 2016 webpage.
Related : JAC Delhi 2016 Counselling Admission Withdrawal Procedure : www.entrance.net.in/11460.html
2. Fill all the entries properly in CAPITAL letters only (except email address). This FORM must be signed by both the candidate and his/her parent/guardian.
3. Fill the Bank Account details of either your bank account or someone else’s bank account in your family (father / mother / brother / sister / guardian etc.). Ensure that Bank details are filled properly and correclty.
** If the bank account number has one or more 0 (zeros) in the beginning, please write these also in the bank account number (i.e. write complete bank account number).
** IFSC code of a bank branch is of 11 characters, the first four characters are alphabets and 5th character is 0 (zero).
4. Take out one Cheque from the Cheque book of the Bank Account, you have filled in the Admission Withdrawal Form. Write “CANCELLED” in the areas where lines are drawn in the Cheque. (If you do not have a cheque book for this account, photocopy the front page of the bank account passbook where the account holder name, account number and IFSC Code is mentioned).
5. Scan / take clear photos of the following documents:
a. Properly filled and signed FORM for Refund of Admission Fee of “Not Admitted” Candidates
b. Cancelled Cheque / front page of passbook
c. Offer of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter downloaded from JAC Delhi 2106 website
d. Admission Fee Payment Receipt / eChallan
6. Update your above Bank account details, of Step 3 above, in the link provided on this website.
7. Email the scanned copies of all the documents, mentioned in Point 5 above, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please write again the following information:
1. Name of Candidate
2. JEE (MAIN) Roll Number
3. Mobile Number