Organisation : Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board HPTSB
Entrance Exam : LEET-2017 Lateral Entry Entrance Test
Date of Examination : 28-05-2017 (Sunday)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://www.hptechboard.com/online-admission-2017
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12051-LEET.pdf
Home Page : http://www.hptechboard.com/
Lateral Entry Entrance Test :
Admission to Diploma courses in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh under Lateral Entry Scheme for the academic session 2017-18.(Please see for courses on Part–II of Prospectus)
Related : HSTES DET-L 2017 Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/12049.html
Eligibility criteria for admission to 2nd year in Polytechnics under Lateral Entry Scheme:
The candidate must have 12th Science or / 12th Science with Vocational or / 12th Science with Technical or / Xth +(2years ITI/COE) with appropriate specialization as per AICTE Norms
In case a candidate has appeared/appearing in 12th Science or/with vocational or/12th Science with Technical examination in March,2017 can appear in LEET subject to the condition that his/her eligibility shall be verified at the time of counseling by the Central Admission Selection Committee. Admission will be granted only after the candidate fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
Last date of filling online Application Form on Board’s Website :
The last date for the filling online Application Form on Board’s Website from facilitation centers/others sources is 15.05.2017 upto 5:00PM. Last date for downloading the Bank Challan after filling the application form is upto 12.05.2017 (5:00PM).
For the Bank Challan generated on 12.05.2017 upto 5:00PM, the candidate should enter the fee detail before 15.05.2017 (5:00 PM) in the portal after depositing the amount in Bank.
Mode of Payment of Entrance fee:
Candidates are required to pay Entrance fee amounting to Rs. 650/-(General Category) and Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/OBC Categories).
The fee can be paid online through the admission portal through credit card, debit card and Internet banking or through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter. The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate for confirmation of fee.
How To Fill Online Application :
1. Visit the Himachal Takniki Shiksha Board website ( hptechboard.com) and click on “Online Admission 2017”.
2. You will reach the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions.
3. Click on ‘Click here for Admission Information’.
4. Click on (Polytechnic – LEET 2017).
5. You will be redirected to the Information Page.
6. Click on “New User Registration” Link under “Online Services”
7. You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”
8. Enter all the Details and click on Submit button.
9. On submitting the form an Email and SMS will be sent to you on your registered email ID and Mobile No.
10. On the home page click on Login button.
11. Enter the Login and Password to login.
12. Click on Apply online Link.
13. You will be redirected to the Application Form with auto populated details which are provided during the New Registration.
14. Please provide all the details as required in the application form. ‘*’ marked fields are mandatory and information must be entered to complete and submit the form successfully.
15. You may read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
16. Refer section ‘Fields in Form’ below to know what is to be filled under each field.
17. In case you are non-Himachali, all sub-categories would be disabled and are not needed to be filled.
18. Once you have completely filled the form, read the Terms & Conditions carefully. It is mandatory to accept terms & conditions to submit the form. Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
19. Once form is filled and terms & conditions are accepted, click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” button at the end of the form.
20. You will be navigated to Next step to attach “Photograph and Signature”.
21. Upload the Photo and signature and Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.