Organisation : Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda
Entrance Exam : TSPECET 2017 TS PECET Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test
Date of Examination : 29-05-2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://pecet.tsche.ac.in/Content/frmPaymentProcedure.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12086-pecet.pdf
Home Page : http://pecet.tsche.ac.in/Content/frmHome.aspx
A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TSPECET – 2017) will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2017-2018 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses.
Related : Acharya Nagarjuna University PECET APPECET 2017 Physical Education Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/12084.html
The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
a. For B.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognized by any University in Telangana State or any other University recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01-07-2017.
b. For D.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Telangana State and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2017.
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TSPECET :
a. The application should be filled with full and correct particulars and submitted through only online MODE Instructions for filling the application is given in the next page.
b. The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through TS online / e seva / mee seva centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e, pecet.tsche.ac.in
c. Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.700/- and for SC/ST candidates Rs.400/- only.
Note: They are advised to pay the application fees and apply online at the earliest, in order to avoid last minute rush.
d. The candidate should download the Rankcard from the website. The details of the test dates and Hall Tickets will also be displayed in the website
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR TSPECET :
1. The qualifying marks in the TSPECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks obtained in the actual test items i.e. Physical Efficiency Tests for 400 Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks (Total of 500 Marks excluding incentive marks).
There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
2. There is no re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of response sheets of the Entrance Test.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. The eligible candidates have to attend the counseling in pers on at their own expenses, if they fail to attend, they will forego the seat .
2. Any litigation concerning TSPECET-2017, the parties to be impleaded are the Secretary, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and Convener, TSPECET-2017and within the jurisdiction ofTelangana/AP High Court.
3. Mere appearance at the entrance test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for admission into physical education courses unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility as laid down above and other criteria laid down in the rules for admission that shall be issued separately.
4. If any ambiguity or doubt arises in the interpretation or implementation of any of the rules, the decision of chairperson shall be final.
Important Dates :
Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms 17.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application without Late fee 15.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/- 18.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/- 22.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.5000/- 26.05.2017
Late date for submission of Online Application form with late fee 26.05.2017
Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications without late fee 18.05.2017
Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications with late fee 27.05.2017
Commencement of tests 29-05-2017
End of Tests According to the number of candidates registered