Organisation : Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
Entrance Test : Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2017
Apply Online : kmat2017.online-ap1.com
Home Page : http://www.kmatindia.com/index.php
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA), KMAT is the gateway to more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. KMAT 2017 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
Related : Karnataka Department of Technical Education Diploma Admission 2017 Polytechnic : www.entrance.net.in/12608.html
KMAT 2017 is Gateway to MBA in Karnataka and Bangalore, Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM with very vibrant Job market.
Entry requirements into professional courses like MBA/PGDM/MCA in Karnataka are followed as per the UGC guidelines.
Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR KMAT :
Please See the Instructions for filling the Application Form
1. Name : Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.
2. Nativity : Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option – Non-Karnataka candidate.
3. Choice of Test Centre : Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.
4. Gender : Tick the appropriate gender.
5. Applying for : Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
6. Date of Birth : Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.
7. Stream : Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree
8. Address : Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.
9. Photo and Signature : Candidates have to make a scan copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 500 Kb) and Signature (500 kb) before Start Applying.
10. Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online payment of Rs 800/-
11. Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
12. Please make a photocopy of the application form as a proof of acknowledgement.
Key Dates :
Following are the key dates and timelines to register and apply for KMAT 2017. Candidates are supposed to adhere to the schedule of the Registration time lines for KMAT 2017. The process is simple and is available only in online.
It will take only a few minutes to complete the online registration form. KMAT 2017 Admit Card will be issued online and on registered email id of the candidate. The candidates are supposed to download the same and follow the instructions given in the Admit Card.
Step | Dates
Date of commencement of online Application 20th May 2017
Last date to enter online Application 25th July 2017
Downloading of Admission tickets 28th July 2017
Test Date 30th July 2017
Result Date 07th August 2017