|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Alagappa University, Karaikudi
Entrance Exam : M.Phil (Summer Sequential) Programmes SSP Entrance Examination
Date of Examination : 18/02/2018
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13019-ssp.pdf
Home Page : http://alagappauniversity.ac.in/newsevents
Alagappa University M.Phil SSP Entrance Exam
Applications are invited for admission to the following M.Phil (Summer Sequential) Programmes offered in the University Departments for the year 2018.
Related : Alagappa University Ph.D Entrance Examination 2018 : www.entrance.net.in/12963.html
Library Information Science
A. The Candidate should have completed 10+2+3+2 years pattern or 11+1+3+2 years pattern of study. The Candidate should have secured not less than 55% of marks at his/her Master’s Degree of the same or related subject. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates shall be given 5% relaxation in the minimum eligibility marks.
B. The Candidate shall be a Teacher / Researcher working in this University / Affiliated Colleges of this University (or) any other University (or) any other recognized School / Institution / Office with at least two years of continuous experience in teaching / research level at present.
Submission of Application
Candidates should submit the filled-in application form, along with the required documents during the office hours (10 a.m -5.45 p.m) on all working days or by post before the stipulated date to the address given below:-
The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630 003, Tamilnadu
University is not responsible for any delay or loss in postal transit.
Rejection of Application: Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and no query will be entertained.
Application can be obtained from the Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630003 on requisition along with a crossed demand draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY” payable at Karaikudi in person.
Application form can also be downloaded from the University website, in which case, the cost of application form (for the amount mentioned against the Programme) should be sent by way of D.D. while submitting the filled-in application form.
The commencement for the issue of Application : 10.01.2018
Last date for issue and receipt of filled-in applications : 09.02.2018
Entrance examination date (Karaikudi Centre only) : 18.02.2018 (10 am-12 noon)
How To Apply Through Onlne
1. For applying online Registration, the applicant’s should have scanned image of their cumulative mark statement, community certificate, photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive to upload the certificate, photo and signature.
2. For applying online Registration, the final year student’s should have scanned the images of their mark statements up to 5th semester, community certificate, photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive to upload the certificate, photo and signature.
3. Applicants should carefully attach their cumulative/individual mark statements, community certificate photograph and signature in the On-Line application at the appropriate places.
4. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for apply online. E-mail ID and Mobile Number are to be kept in active mode. Alagappa University will send communications and messages to the registered email ID and Mobile or post.
5. After submitting the details in the application, applicant’s can choose any one of the following modes for making payment of application fee.
a. Net Banking
b. Debit Card / Credit Card
6. In case, an applicant chooses to pay fees through the online mode, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein applicants may follow the instructions carefully and fill in the requisite details to make payment. There is a possibility for online payment failure.
Hence, if the online payment fails, applicant can retry the procedure and to pay the fee again either by on-line mode or chalan mode. In case of online payment failure, the amount Debited from the applicant’s account will be reverted to his/her account automatically.
7. After entering all details including the payment in the online application form, applicants have to wait for receiving the intimation from the server. Meanwhile DO NOT press “Back” or “Refresh” button to avoid payment failure or double Payment.
8. If the online transaction has been successfully completed an user name and password will be generated and send to the applicants email/cell through sms.
9. The applicants can modify certain fields till the last date specified for applying online.
10. Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the University.
11. For entrance program through online hall ticket can be downloaded from University website.
12. For further details please contact 04565-223111 & 223113 email: alagappauniversityadmission[AT]gmail.com