Organisation : Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak
Entrance Exam : UG, PG All India Entrance Examination (IGNTU-AIEE) 2018
Date of Examination : 28 and 29 April 2018
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/13297-ug.pdf
Home Page : http://www.igntu.ac.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
University invites applications from bright and aspiring students for admission to various programmes through an all India entrance examination (IGNTU-AIEE).
Related : IGNTU PG & Ph.D Entrance Examination 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/10229.html
Medium of Instruction
The medium of instruction for all the Hons (UG) Programmes shall be either English or Hindi (except the language courses). However, the medium of examinations for BBA, B.C.A and B.J.M.C Programmes shall be in English only. The medium of instruction and examinations for all the PG, Diploma and PhD Programmes shall be English (Except the languages course).
Step to Apply Online Entrance Application Form
1. Click on New User Registration Option for online registration and Fill the Registration Form.
2. You will receive the Registration Details (Registration No, User ID and Password) on your registered Email ID. Your registered Email ID will be user id.
3. One email id can be used only for one registration and using that User ID you can apply & submit many entrance forms for different courses.
4. Click on Applicant Login option and login using your User ID and Password.
5. In the Student dashboard you will able to change the password, view & update your profile.
6. List of all the entrance form submitted by you will available in your Dashboard.
7. Click on Apply for Entrance Application Form to submit the Entrance Form.
8. Fill all the required data in the Entrance Application Form, upload your Photo and Signature and save the Form
9. Submit the Form and Pay the required Fee ( you can also view the form before pay the fee)
10. If you want to apply again for other courses then again click on Apply for Entrance Application Form option available on your Dashboard.
11. Using the Dashboard (which will be display after login) You can do following-
** View & Update your profile(basic registration details)
** Change your password
** View the list of Entrance Form with Fee Status Submitted by You.
** Print the filled Entrance Form and Fee Receipt
** Print the Admit Card for Entrance Test
** Pay Fee for unpaid Entrance Form submitted by You
** Apply for new Entrance Application Form.
Information on Submission of Applications
The Candidates are required to apply online through the website igntu.ac.in They are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the programme, if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, she/he should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
Candidates are required to upload their recent photograph and signature. Before applying online a candidate is required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature. Candidates can pay the application fee through Bank Challan.
The Bank Challan is generated after filling the online application form and she/he can deposit the fees in the following University’s account Number. State Bank of India through any nationalized Bank (NEFT mode) on the next working day. One day after the payment is made the candidate can take the print out of the application form by using the username and password.
The applicants are requested to submit the application forms and required documents to the University at the time of admission.
Payment : Rs. 300/ for General/OBC and Rs. 100/-for SC/ ST/ PH along with the bank service charges
Issue of Admission notification 22-01-2018
Online application begins on 24-01-2018
Online application closes on 10-04-2018
Last Date to download the hall ticket using user ID and password generated by the candidate at the time of application 20-04-2018
Dates of Entrance Examinations UG,PG 28 and 29 April 2018