Organisation : Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHUATS)
Entrance Exam : Admission 2018 Entrance Test
Home Page : shuats.edu.in/admission2018/Admissions.asp
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
SHUATS Admission Entrance Test
Admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes shall be granted through ENTRANCE TEST, strictly on the basis of merit. However, there are few programmes for which the admission will take place through DIRECT INTERVIEW, which will be held on July 12, 2018 followed by registration and admission by depositing the fees on the same day.
Related : IGNTU AIEE 2018 All India Entrance Examination UG, PG : www.entrance.net.in/13297.html
Eligibility for Undergraduate Programmes :
10+2 passed with at least 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/ differently abled candidates as per their qualifying examination are eligible for admission to undergraduate programmes (check the eligibility criteria from Table No. 8 also) as mentioned in Table No. 4.
The candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply provisionally for admission and appear in the entrance test, but they will have to submit documentary proof of successfully completing the examination at the time of counseling. Non submission of documentary evidence of completion of the examination and attaining eligibility by the time of counseling will disqualify him/ her for admission.
*Eligibility for Postgraduate Programmes :
Candidates having obtained their bachelor’s degree in the final examination in the concerned field under 10+2+4 or 10+2+3 as per their qualifying examination are eligible for admission to PG programmes as mentioned in Table No. 6.
The candidates appearing in bachelor’s degree examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply provisionally for admission and appear in the entrance test, but they will have to submit documentary proof of successfully completing the examination at the time of counseling. Non submission of documentary evidence of completion of the examination and attaining eligibility by the time of counseling will disqualify him/ her for admission.
* Note: Minimum eligibility for admission in PG programmes, please refer Table No. 8 of the concerned faculty. For SC / ST / differently abled candidates, there is a relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility.
Eligibility for B.Ed. Programme :
Candidates with at least 50% marks in the bachelor’s/ master’s degree with at least two school subjects at the graduation level are eligible for admission.
Practice of Teaching :
Every candidate will have to teach twenty (20) lessons each in two subjects selecting one subject each from the groups given in Table No. 3.
*Eligibility for B.P.Ed. Programme :
BPE with 50% marks or bachelors degree with physical education as an elective subject with 45% marks and participation in national / all-India inter university / inter university competition
Note: There will be a separate entrance test for B.P.Ed.
*Eligibility for M.Ed. Programme :
B.Ed. with atleast 55% marks.
Note: * The eligibility for B.Ed., B.P.Ed., and M.Ed Programme shall be as per the latest NCTE Norms
*Eligibility for Ph.D. Programme :
Regular master degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (or 6.00 CGPA/OGPA) for general candidate and 50% marks (or 5.5 CGPA/OGPA) for SC/ST/Physically handicapped candidates.
Note:* For Ph.D. programmes online application form will be available in June 2018 (I Session) and December 2018 (II Session). Entrance Test for Ph.D. programmes will be held in July 2018 and January 2018.
How to Apply
1. Go through all the details in the Admission Procedure
2. Fill the Application Form duly
3. Submit the Online APPLICATION FORM by clicking “Submit” button, incase the page does not show up properly fill the form again and submit
4. After Submitting the Online Application Form you will be getting with Query Number and Query Code. This is the Confirmation that your Application Form has been successfully Submitted. Please write down this Query Number and Query Code for further reference.
5. If you do not receive the Online Application Form with Query Number and Query Code please fill the APPLICATION FORM again
6. Upload passport size photograph (maximum size 40 kb)
7. Make the payment
I Online Payment (Net Banking / Debit or Credit Card) : Enter your Query No. and Query Code, Click Sumit, Select Payment Geteway, Select payment category etc../ : Take a printout of successfully completed payment page with Reference No.
II Demand Draft: Make a Demand Draft in favor of The Registrar, SHUATS, Payable at Allahabad.
8. Take the printout of Online Application Form. Affix a Photograph in the printout of online form and fill payment Details. Mention your Query Number, Name and Contact Phone Number on the reverse page of the payment details. Send the print out of online form along with payment details through registered post to
Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHUATS),
Uttar Pradesh – 211007.
9. Your online Application Form will be accepted after receiving the completed form with payment. This would help us to generate Application Form Number and Admit Card for Entrance test
10. Get the Form Number on receipt of Query Number from our website.
11. You can print an ADMIT CARD on receipt of FORM NUMBER from our website.
12. Use the same photograph that you use whenever asked to.
13. Keep a record of all the numbers generated and details for your convenience.
Submission of Manual Application Form
The application forms A & B duly completed in all respect and accompanied with an account payee bank draft of prescribed entrance test/ direct interview Fee (Table No. 1) in favour of SHUATS, payable at Allahabad or a university cash receipt of the aforesaid amount must reach The Registrar, SHUATS, PO. Agricultural Institute, Allahabad on or before May 15, 2018.
The candidates can also choose to apply through online application form available on the university website shuats.edu.in
Last date for applying online Form is May 20, 2018. Once form is filled online, upload photo in jpg format max 50kb and make the payment of Rs. 1,200/- for UG and PG programmes and Rs. 1,400/- for B.Ed. and M.Ed programme through online. Thereafter printout of Online Application Form with payment details must reach the Registrar’s office positively by May 22, 2018.
1. Sale of Prospectus and Application Form Online Feb. 01, 2018
2. Sale of Prospectus and Application Form (By Post / University Counter) Jan. 05, 2018
3. Last Date for Sale of Application Form for Entrance Test, (By Post) May 06, 2018
4 Last Date for Sale of Application Form for Entrance Test, (University Counter) May 12, 2018
5. Last Date for Submission of Duly Completed Application Forms A & B. May 15, 2018
6. Last Date for Submission of Application Form through On-line. May 20, 2018
7. Last Date for Receiving Draft/Chalan with Photograph for On-line Applicants. May 22, 2018
8. Admit Card through website at shuats.edu.in From May 15, 2018
9. (i) Entrance Test for Undergraduate Programmes. May 31, 2018 (Morning Session) 09:00 – 11:00 am
(ii) Entrance test for Postgraduate Programmes. May 31, 2018 (Afternoon Session) 02:00 – 04:00 pm
(iii) Entrance test for B.Ed, & M. Ed. Programme May 31, 2018 (Afternoon Session) 02:00 – 04:30 pm
10. Declaration of Result on our website shuats.edu.in and university notice board June 10, 2018
11. Commencement of Counselling and Registration July 04, 2018
12. Entrance test for B.P.Ed only July 12, 2018
13. Commencement of Classes for all Programmes (New Students) July 17, 2018