Organisation : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Exam Name : APEAMCET 2020 Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
Applicable States/UTs : Andhra Pradesh
Last Date : 17.07.2020 (with late fee of Rs. 5000/-)
Website : https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/EamcetHomePages/Home.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
AP EAMCET Test
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE.
Related / Similar Entrance : APEAMCET Entrance Test 2021
This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2020 (APEAMCET-2020) of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted through computer based test by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada for entry into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the academic year 2020-2021.
a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B. Tech (Agrl. Engg.) B.Tech (Food Science and Technology).
b) B.Sc (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.V.Sc. & A.H / B.F.Sc.
c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D
Candidates who wish to apply for APEAMCET-2020 shall submit their application through online mode only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, syllabi, related instructions are available in the website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
How To Apply?
Apply Online : https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/Eamcet/EAMCET_HomePage.aspx
1) The Candidates who wish to apply for APEAMCET-2020 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) The Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button during online application process.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to see the corrections link in Homepage of https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
4) Other Information required for filling Online Application:
a) Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and “.jpg” file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
b) Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and “.jpg” file format) of candidate or uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
c) Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for AP EAMCET-2020 examination.
d) Gender (Male / Female/Transgender.)
e) Non-Minority / Minority
f) Mobile Number of the candidate.
g) E-mail of the candidate.
h) Place of Education – Municipality / Corporation or Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
5) It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension – free.
6) The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination even if late by 1 minute.
7) The candidate does not have option of choosing specific date / session to appear for the AP EAMCET-2020 entrance examination. This information is known to him / her only after downloading Hall Ticket. For any reason if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he / she is treated as absent.
8) The candidate has to submit the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the APEAMCET-2020 exam. Also, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
** Notification of AP EAMCET – 2020 : 27.02.2020
** Commencement of Submission of Online application forms : 29.02.2020
** Last date for submission of online applications without late fee: 15.06.2020
** Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/- :30.06.2020
** Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/- : 09.07.2020
** Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/- : 17.07.2020
** Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-