Organisation : Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education Dharamshala
Announcement : Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test D.El. Ed. CET 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Online Application Form : http://hpbose.org/OnlineServices/CET/DElEd/Instructions.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/3188-PROSPECTUS.DElEd.CET-2015.pdf
Home Page : http://hpbose.org/Home.aspx
Download Admit Card for D.El.Ed. CET Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test-2015 : https://www.entrance.net.in/4620.html
Diploma in Elementary Education CET-2015 :
2 YEARS DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION (D.el. ed. ) Common entrance test 2015
1. Please read the Information Bulletin of D.El. Ed. CET 2015 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. Candidates can only apply ONLINE for D.El. Ed. CET 2015 through website hpbose.org.
3. The application for D.El. Ed. CET 2015 has been made completely online with the facility to upload photograph and signature of the application.
4. The candidate should mention their own Mobile No., E-Mail ID, Photograph and Signature while submitting their online application.
5. The applicants must ensure that while filling Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail ID and Mobile Number as the Board may use electronic mode of communication while contracting them at different stages of examination process.
6. The candidates should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
7. Candidate should enter his particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
8. The particulars of candidate entered can be edited till the payment of fees. The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fees is submitted.
9. Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be put on the Board’s website on. 15.07.2015. The candidate can confirm his/her candidature from the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been received by this Board, will not be considered for the D.El. Ed. CET 2015 examination.
10. Application Forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
11. The applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
12. The candidates are advised to send hard copy of the application/confirmation page alongwith transaction I.D.slip to the Board’s office , Secretary, HP Board of School Education Dharamsala (Kangra)176213.
Sr. No. Description Dates
1. Submission of online Application 18.06.2015 to 11.07.2015
2. Last Date for Submission of online Application 11.07.2015
3. Last Date for Payment through EChallan. 11.07.2015
4. Final List of candidates to confirm candidature & Particulars 15.07.2015
5. Download Admit Card from Board’s website 18.07.2015
Five Simple Steps to Fill Online Application Form :
Step 1: Click on New Registration link and fill the Online Application Form. Candidates are advised to note down his/her system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the online Application Form and no columns shall be kept vacant. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to Sign In directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and Date of Birth. This Application Number and Date of Birth are required for subsequent operation(s); hence the candidate should keep a printout of the same with him for ready reference. Printout option for system generated Application No. is available on Website.
Step 2: Candidate must upload his/her scanned images of Photograph and Signature. The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of the photo image must be greater than 15 Kb and less than 20 Kb. Size of the signature image must be greater than 10 Kb and less than 15 Kb.
Step 3: Candidate has to print Fee Challan Voucher, the option of which is also available on the website. The candidate can take the printout of this Challan to the nearest bank branch. On this Challan Voucher candidate’s pre-printed particulars alongwith Bank A/c No. etc. and system generated Application No. would be available to the candidate. The Examination Fee can be deposited by the candidate from any of the nearest Bank to the Board’s Bank A/c which is already mentioned in the prospectus and also pre-printed on the Fee Challan Voucher. The candidate can take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of any bank for making payment in SBI Bank online.
Step 4: After depositing the fees in the Board bank A/c from the bank branch, candidate is required to enter the fee transaction and other fee details to be supplied by the branch concerned in the fourth part of the Application Form available on the website and Finally Submit the Application Form.
Step 5: After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, candidate will take printout of his/her Application Form, and after taking the printout will affix same copy of his/her passport size photograph which has earlier been scanned and uploaded by the candidate in the application form. The photograph will be pasted on the form and no stapling would be permissible. The candidate after affixing the photograph will put his/her signature on the downloaded application form and send it alongwith Receipt of Fee Challan Deposited to the Secretary, HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala (Kangra)-176213 by post or submit it directly at the counter of the Board office.
After Final Submission of the Online Application Form no further correction(s) will be allowed in the information provided in the Form.
Fees for D.El. Ed. CET 2015 Examination:-
GENERAL & their Sub-Categories Rs. 600/-(Rupees Six Hundred only)
OBC/ST/SC/PHH Rs.400/-(Rupees Four Hundred only)
Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
Minimum Essential Educational Qualifications for D.El. Ed. CET 2015 ”
The minimum essential educational qualifications for CET is Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate or 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.
Candidates who are appearing in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination are provisionally admitted. However they have to produce original certificate of 10+2 or its equivalent examination at the time of counseling/screening.
The candidates should satisfy his/her eligibility before appearing and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. The eligibility of the candidates shall be finally verified at the time of counseling/screening.
Note:- Only sitting in the CET for D.El.Ed. will not qualify a candidate to be eligible for admission in D.El.Ed., as eligibility is subject to the minimum qualification required for admission for D.El.Ed.
The relaxation of 5% marks in minimum educational qualification is available to SC/ST/OBC/PHH candidates.
Age Limit for D.El. Ed. CET-2015 :
The age limit will be between 16-30 years as on the date of the conduct of D.El.Ed.CET-2015 for all candidates. Relaxation of five years in the upper age limit shall be given to the candidates of reserved categories as per the existing rules regulation and instructions of the State Government issued from time to time there will be no upper age limit in case of Ex-servicemen candidates only.
The following conditions will also be applicable to the candidates of Two Years D.El. Ed . Course/ session 2015-17:
1. 90% attendance would be necessary in the D.El. Ed . Training course in each academic year.
2. 60% pass marks in D.El. Ed.annual Exams in each 1st Year and 2nd Year respectively and 55% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in order to ensure quality teacher training.
3. Merit and seniority will be on the basis of the marks secured in the D.El.Ed. pass course.
4. In case the trainees take leave on medical grounds/maternity purpose then the training will be extended by the duration of leave taken by the candidates.
5. During the training, the candidates would not pursue any other Educational course/study either regular or through distance mode
6. Since contractual appointment will be considered after passing of D.El.Ed. Course and subject to permission to fill up vacancies, hence no bond will be executed to serve in the Education Department.
7. After the successful completion of D.El.Ed.course the candidates are eligible for employment against vacant post of D.El.Ed. Teachers in Elementary Education Department subject to the availability of vacancies. Actual appointment will be based on vacancies and necessary approval to fill the post from the competent authority. As per present policy fresh appointments will be made on contract basis.
Note: There will be no job guarantee in the Govt. after completion of two year D.El.Ed.course in view of considerable decline in the enrolment in the Government Schools every year in the State.
Assistant Secretary (D.El.ED CET),
H.P. Board of School Education,
Dharmshala – 176 213.
E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org