Organisation : Acharya Nagarjuna University
Announcement : How to Fill Online Application
Entrance Exam : ANUPGCET 2015 Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Online Application : aucet.sssolutions.co.in/Default.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/427-ANUPCET-2015DOA-techHelp.pdf
Home Page : http://anu.ac.in/
ANUPGCET – 2015 :
Steps to be followed in filling ONLINE ANUPGCET 2015 application form
Online Application form filling process:
1. The online application for ANUPGCET 2015 is available at website
2. When you fill online application, you should have the following with you.
(a) Your Mobile phone. (b) ANUPGCET – 2015 Information brochure and guidelines
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and your signature.
3. Open the website https://web.archive.org/web/20210225124948/http://anudoa.in/ from browser (Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox)
4. Select the button ANUPGCET – 2015 (Entrance Test for Science/Arts/Commerce/Law Post Graduate Courses) for apply.
5. After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information brochure and Guidelines to fill online application.
7. After reading the Guidelines, Click on Registration button in the left menu
8. Select the Test Name(s) you want to appear, degree passed / appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
12. Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only)
13. Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Fee paying process: Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel..
Now Click on the Online Payment through SBI Collect Button.
Read the instruction and Click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
15. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email.
16. If you select the online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file
17. Please Do Not Send the printed copy of application to the DOA. You preserve it until your admission process is completed.
GUIDELINES TO FILL THE APPLICATION FOR ANUPGCET – 2015 :
1. The online application form will be available on the websites https://web.archive.org/web/20210225124948/http://anudoa.in/ from 20.02.2015 – 5.00 p.m.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a printout of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the above websites before proceeding to fill the Application form.
2. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). After going through the prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, soft copies of Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
3. The payment of registration and processing fee (Rs.500/- + Bank commission per test) should be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway (like credit / debit card/netbanking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by you.
4. e-challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online payment Link (Sample Screen is shown below).
5. The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable.
6. The system generated Application number is displayed for future reference.
7. If candidate is unable to view PDF document Adobe Reader (for PDF files) may be downloaded.
8. The last date for payment of challan is 20.03.2015 without late fee and 30.03.2015 with a late fee of Rs.1000/- for each course, last date under tatkal scheme 10-April-2015 with Rs.1500 Per course.
9. Application can be filled by using online payment gateway upto 20.03.2015 without late fee and 30-03-2015 with a late fee of Rs.1000/-.