Organisation : Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Announcement : Web Counseling Schedule
Admission : TS PECET 2015 U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Web Counseling Schedule here : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/4510-notification_1.pdf
Home Page : tspecet.tsche.ac.in/
TSPECET-2015 ADMISSIONS :
The qualified candidates of TS PECET-2015 desirous of seeking admission into U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2015-16 are informed that the web based counseling process comprising of certificate verification will be conducted as per the schedule given below at the following help line centres
LIST OF HELP LINE CENTRES :
S.No. Place Name of the Help line centre
1. Hyderabad PG College, Secunderabad*
2. Mahabub Nagar Palamoor University Campus
3. Nalgonda N.G.College, Nalgonda.
4. Warangal Kakathiya University Warangal.
The help line centers are open at 9.00am on the below dates.
Note:- Centralized certificates verification for CAP & NCC candidates will be conducted only at helpline center, PG College, Secunderabad. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified along with special reservation category certificates
Candidates are required to pay Processing fee of Rs.250/- for SC/ST and Rs. 500/ for others.
All qualified and eligible candidates are invited for the web counseling based on the available seats in each region and category.
Schedule of Web Counseling & admissions :
Event Course Dates
Issue of Admission Notification Both Courses 15th July, 2015
Verification of Original Certificates and Submission of Xerox certificates at any Help Line Centers
B.P.Ed 21st July, 2015 9:00 AM 1 1000 1:00 PM 1000 Last
U.G.D.P.Ed 22nd July, 2015 9:00 AM 1 1000 1:00 PM 1000 Last
NCC & CAP Category candidates
Note: Centralized certificates verification for CAP & NCC candidates will be conducted only at Help line Center, PG College, Secunderabad. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified along with special reservation category certificates.
B.P.Ed 21st July, 2015
U.G.D.PEd. 22nd July, 2015
Exercising options for web based counseling at any Help Line Centres / home / any other internet facility
B.P.Ed. 22nd & 23rd July, 2015
U.G.D.P.Ed 23rd ,24th July, 2015
Issue of allotment letters (candidates can download allotment order from website: Both courses 26th July, 2015
Last date for admission into colleges and payment of tuition fee and special fee Both courses 5th August, 2015
Commencement of classes Both courses 5th August, 2015
Last date for submission of vacancy positions after first phase admissions by the colleges to the Convener Both courses 14th August, 2015
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline centre with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 250/- and all others have to pay Rs.500 /- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of Telangana. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2015 will only be considered. The students of Andhra Pradesh have to pay the full fees.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
6. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
8. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
9. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialization and details of other TSPEECET examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
10. Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having internet facility. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
11. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at tspecet.org
12. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
13. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report at the concerned college.
14. For exercising options, the list of all eligible colleges and courses offered by each college is displayed on the internet.
15. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
16. For latest updates, visit the website tspecet.org.
17. Refer Annexure-I for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
18. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
19. If candidate desires to cancel his / her admission and again want to appear in next round of counselling, has to pay processing fee again as a fresh candidate.
20. If a candidate wishes to withdraw from counselling, he / she can do so by submitting an application to that effect to the co-ordinator, help line centre along with receipt of certificates.
21. Next round of counselling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted.
22. If a decision is taken to conduct second phase counselling, a separate notification will be placed in the website for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.