Organisation : Institute of Actuaries of India(IAI)
Announcement : ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) December 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5127-ACET_Details.pdf
Home Page : https://actuariesindia.org/
ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) December 2015 Online Registrations began on 14th August 2015 and will close at midnight of 28th October 2015.
IAI ACET December 2015 Result : https://www.entrance.net.in/7156.html
IMPORTANT DATES :
REGISTRATIONS STARTS 14th Aug 2015
REGISTRATIONS CLOSES 28th Oct 2015
ATTEST BOOKING FOR EXAM DATE/TIME SLOT/TEST CENTRE 5th Nov – 20th Nov 2015
DATE OF EXAM 2nd and 3rd Dec 2015
Students who have appeared or have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects at 10+2 level at the time of registering for ACET.
Below is the procedure for the Online Registration of ACET:
1) Go to IAI website and signup at actuariesindia.org.in/subMenu.aspx?id=4&val=ACET.
2) It is mandatory to upload your passport size photograph as per the mentioned specification. You will receive a confirmation email in case of your uploaded photograph is up to the mark else you will be receiving a rejection email asking you to re-upload.
3) On filling up the Online Registration Form, you will receive a confirmation mail at your registered email id giving you the link to proceed further by giving other details, uploading your photograph and making payment of registration fees by Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
4) After successful registration, you will be able to download the study material from your login download tab using the same id and password you had used for online ACET registration.
5) You will also receive an e-mail at your registered e-mail address confirming your registration and successful payment. (Inform us immediately, at email@example.com or call at 022-67843304 in case, you do not receive it).
6) All correspondence will be and has to be done through your registered email id.
7) Within 10 days of your ACET registration, you will receive the link to access the Online Tutorials.
8) You will receive an email from ATTEST Testing Services Ltd by 4th November 2015 asking you to select your test centre, date (any one day, 2nd or 3rd December 2015) and time slot for the ACET Exam. Dates of ATTEST booking are from 5th November to 20th November 2015.
Note: It is mandatory to book your date/time slot and Test centre of ACET Exam with ATTEST, without which you will not be allowed to appear for the ACET Exam. To avoid last minute hiccups, do the booking well in advance of the last date which is 20th November 2015.
9) After booking your date of ACET Exam you have to print your Hall Ticket and carry it to the exam centre, without which, you will not be able to appear for the exam. In case, you do not receive the email from ATTEST Testing Services Ltd asking you to book your date/time slot and Test centre, kindly get in touch with us at acet[AT]actuariesindia.org or call at 022-67843304.
Note: The booking process for the Exam (Date, Time slot & Centre) is on first come first served basis and no changes will be accepted once the booking has been done. While registering with ATTEST you have to use only Internet Explorer (7+ higher version) as the Browser.