Organisation : Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Announcement : Common Entrance Test (CET) 2016 P.B. B.Sc (Nursing)
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Online Application : http://18.104.22.168/loginpage/CETIndex.aspx
Prospectus : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8132-PBBScNURSING2016.pdf
Home Page : http://www.bvuniversity.edu.in/Home/Home.aspx
CET P.B. B.Sc (Nursing) :
Bharati Vidyapeeth, the parent organization of this University is one of the largest educational organizations in the country.
Related : Bvuniversity CET 2016 FAQ : www.entrance.net.in/8139.html
It has 171 educational units under its umbrella including 67 Colleges and Institutes of conventional and professional education.
Important Dates :
A) Last date for submitting the completed application form BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY, PUNE C.E.T. Dept., Second Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan L.B.S. Marg, Pune – 43. 28th May 2016 to up to 05.00 p.m.
B) Dispatch of admission cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible : Immediately on receipt of applications
C) Issue of duplicate admission cards to those candidates, who have not received the same till 3rd June 2016 : 4th June 2016 between 09.00 a.m. to 01.30 p.m.
D) Date and time of ET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing)- 5th June 2016 from 11.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
E) Venue of E. T. (P. B. B.Sc. Nursing) 2016 Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam
F) Declaration of results on bharatividyapeethuniversity.net / bvuniversity.edu
G) Counselling & on the spot admission :
20th June 2016 at 10.00 hrs. at
College of Nursing, Pune
(For College of Nursing, Pune &
Navi Mumbai counselling will
be conducted at Pune only.)
College of Nursing, Sangli
(For College of Nursing, Sangli
counselling will be conducted at Sangli only.)
H) Commencement of Classes : 21st June 2016
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
Entrance Test :
The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2016 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
1) Students will be admitted to the two year P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2016.
2) E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2016 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 11.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs.
3) Exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
4) The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to R.G.N.M. Syllabus. There will be 100 questions of multiple choice, They will be based on the topics in the R.G.N.M. syllabus. Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking.
Eligiblity For Appearing In The Entrance Test And Subsequent Admission To The Course :
1) The students will be admitted according to the total marks obtained by the candidate in the final year of the G.N.M. course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council situated in India.
2) Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) along with G.N.M. from the nursing institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council situated in India.
3) Candidates must be medically fit to undergo the course. The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to P.B.B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appear in the merit list.
Nationality And Age :
The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st Dec 2016 Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the entrance test and for admission to the course.
Application Procedure :
1. A candidate desirous of appearing in the E.T. (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing)-2016 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this Brochure and submit the same to the University. The last date for receiving the form is as mentioned in the calendar of events.
2. The candidate should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and /or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/cancellation of admission.
3. ALL THE ENTRIES IN FORM SHOULD BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY IN BLACK/BLUE BALL POINT PEN
4. Do not fill form if you have passed qualifying examination from outside India.
The name mentioned in the application form by the candidate should be the same as recorded in the documents of G.N.M. examination. Please leave one blank square between adjacent words. For example the name Prachi Chandrakant Kamble should be written as follows.
P R A C H I C H A N D R A K A N T K A M B L E
If the number of a date or of month of birth is a single digit, it should be prefixed with a Zero. For example, 5th January 1980 should be written as.
0 5 0 1 1 9 8 0
D D M M Y Y Y Y
Address should be written in capital letters Use ” ” ” ” ” Wherever required as shown in the example. For example if the address in 161/B. L.W. colony write as
1 6 1 / B L . . W C O L ON Y
Columns for the year of passing G.N.M. Nursing for example if the years 1990 fill as.
1 9 9 0
Squares provided in the application form are only for writing alphabets in capitals for indicating name, address etc. or for appropriate numbers. The alphabet or the number written in the square must not touch the edge of the square.
** The declaration in the application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the mother/father/guardian of the applicant.
** This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application/ Admission Card/Counseling Letter/any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
** The applicant himself/herself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached to it or not.
** A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form.
** The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer.
** The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
** The candidate should indicate clearly the Examination Centre at which she/he wishes to appear for examination by ticking off the appropriate one.
** CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENCLOSE ORIGINAL OR PHOTOCOPIES OF ANY CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM.
** Completed application form must reach the following address on or before the last date mentioned in the calendar of events.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Second Floor, CET Department
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030.
Entrance Test Cell contact Tel No. 020-24407131, 24407132, 24407133
** The application form sent by mail must be sent by registered post/courier.
** This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application/admission card/counseling letter/any other communication in transit.