Organisation : Uttaranchal University
Announcement : Entrance Exam UUEE 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online here : https://uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in/apply
Notification : https://uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in/uuee-2016/all-india-candidates/
Home Page : https://uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in/uuee-2016/
UUEE Entrance Exam :
For All India Candidates
For only B.Tech Admissions 2016-17
Related : BRAOU Eligibility Test 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/8314.html
Eligibility Criteria :
** 10+ 2 /Intermediate/XII Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM )
** Minimum marks 50% for General category and 45% for SC/ST in the qualifying examination.
Important Information :
** Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size color photograph.
** Mode of Payment – Internet banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card / And Demand Draft Mode.
** All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of admit card details will be through email . Therefore, the applicant is requested to have a valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
Design and Description of Question Paper :
** There are 100 objective type questions. All questions carry equal marks.
** Attempt all questions.
** Tick the correct answer.
** One mark will be awarded for correct answer.
** Zero mark will be awarded for wrong answer.
** It is compulsory for all candidates to attempt sections on English, Physics and Chemistry. And Mathematics.
Pattern of the Entrance Examination :
Total Number of Questions 100
Total Marks 100
Duration of Examination 2 hours
Subject wise distribution of marks :
Instructions for filling on-line registration form and making on-line payment of registration fee
This process involves the following steps:
1) Fill in your details in “New Students? Signup” section.
2) Click on the “SIGN UP” button.
3) A confirmation mail will be sent to you on your e-mail id along with your registration activation link.
4) On clicking this link your online registration account will be activated.
5) This activation will redirect you to the on-line registration page.
6) Now login through “Registered Student? Login” section and continue with the registration process as per the instructions given in the form and on completion click the Submit button.
7) You can pay registration fees via CCAvenue online secure payment gateway, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS, Direct deposit to dena bank.
8) Keep payment details ready, which may be Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Demand Draft/NEFT/RTGS/Direct payment into Bank account.
Payment Receipt :
1) Application fees is Rs. 1200/-. A processing fee of Rs 50/- shall be charged from the students in case of payment through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking and the total sum to be submitted is Rs. 1250/-.
2) A receipt shall be generated online once the payment is confirmed and the candidate will receive payment confirmation mail.
3) Now the on-line registration process is complete.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to take a print out of their profile and keep it safely for their own record & future reference.
Online Registration Helpline:
1. If any candidate fail to appear in entrance examination of Uttaranchal University (UUEE-2016), his/her admission will be processed on the basis of counseling held on 12 June, 2016 at the Uttaranchal University campus on the basis of JEE-Mains or 10+2 examination.