Organisation : DUVASU Mathura Uttar Pradesh
Announcement : PVT & PGET 2016 Entrance Examination B.V.Sc & A.H., M.V.Sc AND Ph.D Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8516-prospectus-2016.pdf
Home Page : http://www.upvetuniv.edu.in/academics/admission/
PVT & PGET :
FOR ADMISSION TO B.V.Sc & A.H., M.V.Sc AND Ph.D COURSES 2016-17
VCI AIPVT 2016 All India Pre-Veterinary Test : www.entrance.net.in/7991.html
Degree Courses :
(i) B.V.Sc. & A.H. (5 year degree programme as per Veterinary Council of India).
(ii) M.V.Sc. (4 Semesters, as per Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
(iii) Ph.D. (6 Semesters, as per Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
1. Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the PROSPECTUS very carefully. The application form must be completed in all respects.
2. Only online application form will be accepted. Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of counseling.
3. Concealing of any information will be treated as misconduct and action will be taken as per the Rules of the University. Admission of such candidate(s) would be cancelled.
4. All admissions shall be made provisionally and the University reserves the right to cancel any admission granted to a candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Students should upload his/her recent Colored Passport Size photograph with date in full front pose without any cap and/or sunglasses in the application form at the specified place.
6. The applicant should fully ensure whether he/she fulfills the eligibility requirement for admission/appearing in the Entrance Examination as the fees once paid shall not be refunded in the event of rejection.
7. Applicant is advised to clearly mention his/her complete mailing address in the application form.
8. Last date of submitting completed Application Form PVT is 29.04.2016 and for PGET (Vet.) is 30.06.2016 till midnight. Applications received after last date as mentioned will not be entertained and no claim what-so-ever can be made for such applications.
9. The decision of the University in all matters related to Entrance Examination/Admission shall be final.
10. Using any unfair means during Entrance Examination will be treated as per the University Rules. The University shall cancel result of such candidates.
11. Candidate seeking reservation should clearly mention their category/sub-category in the application form and answer sheets.
12. In the PVT examination, the candidate will use only BALL PEN (BLACK/BLUE) for filling up circles on answer sheet (OMR).
13. After the examination is over, the candidate will be responsible to hand over his/her answer sheet and used question booklet to the Invigilator; otherwise his/her candidature shall be rejected.
14. The rough work should be done only on the question paper. For this purpose, neither he/she will be given any separate paper nor will he/she use any of his /her own paper. Only admission card will be allowed in the examination hall.
15. Scrutiny/re-evaluation of answer sheet of the entrance examination is not allowed.
16. Admit card for entrance test may be download from university website (upvetuniv.edu.in) .
17. A candidate who has been punished at any time in his/her earlier academic career for having taken part in act of indiscipline or use of unfair means during examination will be refused admission. In case, he/she secures admission by concealing facts or by any mistake of the office, the admission will be cancelled as and when the facts are detected/brought to the notice of University.
18. The records of Entrance Examination shall be preserved only for a period of one year by the University after declaration of the result and no communication in this regard shall be entertained thereafter.
19. Application forms of those candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
20. The centre indicated for the Entrance Examination by a candidate is only his/her option. Actual centre shall be allotted by the University and it shall be final. No correspondence in this regards shall be entertained.
21. The University reserves the right to cancel/change test centers/test dates.
22. Admission of the candidate to the Entrance Examination is provisional subject to their being found otherwise eligible for admission to the course concerned.
23. A candidate is required to submit only one application form. If a candidate submitted more than one application form, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
24. Application form must be sent in original and duly completed in all respect. Photostat/Xerox copies/Fax copies of application forms will be rejected.
25. Mobile/Cell phones/Pager or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where examination is being conducted.
26. A counseling fee of Rs 200 will be charged at the time of counseling.
IMPORTANT DATES :
1. Last date of receipt of application i) PVT : 29-04-2016
2. ii) PGET (Vet) : 30-06-2016
3. Date of PVT Examination (BVSc & AH) i) Preliminary Examination : 15-05-2016
4. ii) Main Examination : 26-06-2016
5. Date of PGET(Vet) Examination : 17-07-2016
6. Date of counseling for BVSc & AH Program : 14-07-2016