Organisation : Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati
Announcement : Instructions to fill Online Application
Entrance Exam : SVUCET-2015 Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Registration Form : svupgcet.in/ChallanForm.aspx?cet=CET
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/861-SVUCET2015_TECHHELP.pdf
Home Page : svupgcet.in/svucet.aspx?cet=CET
Steps to be followed in filling ONLINE SVUCET 2015 application form
Online Application form filling process:
1. The online application for SVUCET 2015 is available at website svudoa.in
2. When you fill online application, you should have the following with you.
(a) Your Mobile phone. (b) SVUCET – 2015 Information brochure and guidelines
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and your signature.
3. Open the website svudoa.in from browser (Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox)
4. After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen
5. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information brochure and Guidelines to fill online application.
6. After reading the Guidelines, Open the web site, in home page click on the button SVUCET-2015, Then it will opens second page, in that Click on Registration button in the left menu navigation panel, Next it will opens Challan registration form for SVUCET.
7. There fill the personal information, Qualifications details, Additional information, Study particulars, Details of fee paid, uploading photo and signature. The Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
8. While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
9. After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green color.
10. Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the Continue button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, That is application submission report.
11. Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx (5 digits) and Payment reference ID is : 99999999 (8 digits)”.
12. Take the printout of this Acknowledgement and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission. After 24 hours takes the print out of your application form.
Fee paying process:
Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel..
Read the instruction and Click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
13. After completing fee payment, your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
14. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email.
15. Send the printed copy of application to the DOA and preserve one printed copy with you until your admission process is completed.
16. Online application submission process is completed only after paying the required fee and sends the printed application to DOA center in the university.
You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using “Print Filled in Application“ option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
GUIDELINES TO FILL THE APPLICATION FOR SVUCET – 2015 :
1. The online application form will be available on the websites svudoa.in from 30.03.2015 – 5.00 p.m. onwards.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a printout of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the above websites before proceeding to fill the Application form.
2. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). After going through the prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, soft copies of Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
3. The payment of registration and processing fee (Rs.400/- + Bank commission per test/Rs.300/- + Bank commission for SC/ST/PH candidates) should be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway (like credit / debit card/net banking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by you.
4. e-Challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online payment Link (Sample Screen is shown below).
5. The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable.
6. The system generated Application number is displayed for future reference.
7. If candidate is unable to view PDF document Adobe Reader (for PDF files) may be downloaded
8. The last date for payment of Challan is 29.04.2015
1 Sample Screen shot for Home Page open the website. svudoa.in it will opens the home page is.
2. From the above home page click on the svucet-2015 button for next process. It will display the scree is like this.
3.The above screen, click on the Registration button in the left menu bar, then it will display a form as shown below, This form allow you to fill your details like, personal details, education qualification details and other details. This is Challan registration form.
4. This is Challan registration form here; enter all your details,
In the Qualifying Examination field select your qualified Degree, in the medium of study, first language, second language select your languages witch you are completed in your degree.
Next select your Degree subjects in subject1, subject2, subject3 parts. Next it will displays the list of eligible pg courses for you in the eligible course list. Then select your interested course in the eligible course list box.
And proceed to next to fill the other details.
If you are unable to find your Group subjects in the above, go to the link ‘Click Here’ as shown below
The above link will display a form as shown below
This form allows you to furnish your required Group subjects. After submitting this form you have to wait for 24 hours, the Directorate of Admissions (DOA) will check with your requested Group subjects and you will get an alert to your Mobile / email about status of your requested Group subjects.
If the DOA is willing to allow you, then you will get an alert to your Mobile / Email and then you can Register.
5.Enter the Details as per SSC / X std Records and fill up the Other Personal Details
6.Give the valid Address for Correspondence
7. Please provide the valid Mobile No because you will get an SMS with a ‘security code’
8. After click on the REGISTER & PROCEED button, next it will display the screen like this as shown below. The applicant has to upload his/her Photo & Signature in the prescribed format by clicking the browse button in the application form, the applicant has to enter academic details and ssc details and test center name etc.
9. After entering all the details, read the Declaration, and put the tick mark at the give check box I accept the terms and condition box, and next click the click to preview button, it will display the application preview as like below screen.
10. After click on the save and print button, it generates the Acknowledgement slip, that is application submission report, Take the printout of this Acknowledgement slip and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect
11. Fee payment process.
Select the online payment option from left side menu bar in the Home page.
You have two ways to proceed for the payment
1. By Online Payment.
2. By CASH Payment mode after collecting SBI generated challan.
For any type of payment select the online payment button from the menu button.
12. HOW TO TAKE PRINT OUT OF FILLED APPLICATION FORM
** After payment of fee you will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file after 24 hours. / Applicants can also to visit the website next working day to print the application.
** You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using, “Print Filled in Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee. (Example: 02101984 for 02/10/1984) to proceed for the application submission.
Important Note :
** Read the instruction before filling the application
** Fill the application with accurate details
** Pay the fee through online payment.
** If fee payment is not through online, pay the fee through by selecting other payment option in the payment mode section, select the SBI branch option, it generates the SBI CHALLANA to pay the fee at any SBI Branch. Print out of your application form is generated after paying the application fee (online payment / SBI challana).
** If you won’t get the SMS or Email, your application is not submitted successfully. Please contact helpline for the details after 24 hours of paying the fee. .
** Online Application is available from 30-03-2015.
** Application fee Rs 400/-(300/ for SC/ST/PH Candidates) should be paid through SBI I-Collect Online using Net banking, Debit card, Credit card of any bank after filling the application.
** Last date for Challan payment 29-04-2015
** Last date for submission of print filled application 04-05-15 at 5pm
** Downloading of Hall tickets : 20-05-2015 onwards
** Entrance tests : 05-06-2015 to 10-06-2015
** The copy of the filled in application with necessary certificates should be submitted either in person or sent by registered post so as to reach on or before 04-05-2015 @ 5.00 pm. to the following address:
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS,
FIRST FLOOR, SBI BUILDING
S.V. UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI – 517 502
Incomplete applications will be rejected. Applications received after the specified date will be Summarily rejected and the cost of application will not be refunded. The Director is not responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit
For Clarification on regulations and eligibility rules contact 0877 – 2248589, 2289346.
On working days between 10.00 am and 05.00 P.M