Organisation : IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology
Announcement : Download Scorecard
Entrance Exam : UCEED 2016 Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design B.Des. Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Scorecard here : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1106/3030/login.html
Home Page : http://www.iitb.ac.in/uceed/2016/
UCEED scorecard :
1. You can download your individual UCEED 2016 scorecard using UCEED login (click here to login).
Related : IITB UCEED 2016 Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design : www.entrance.net.in/5755.html
2. Your UCEED registration number (UC16xxxxxx) is the login ID and your date of birth (DDMMYYYY) as printed on the Admit Card is the password. A new tab ‘Scorecard’ will appear from where you can view or download the scorecard.
Your password is your Date of Birth for downloading Admit Card. For E.g : If your date of birth is 1st August 1997, then your password will be 01081997. Caution : Please don’t put space, slash, dash or comma in between.
UCEED 2016 Results :
1. You can download your UCEED 2016 result now onwards using following link (click here to login). Actual score card can be downloaded from 7th March 2016, 17:00 Hrs onwards.
2. Enter your UCEED registration number (UC16xxxxxx) and your Roll number (16xxxxx) as printed on the Admit Card to check your result. Provisional category-wise standing has been included in the result sheet now.
3. In the final evaluation, the two questions (Question ids 539648227, 539648238) both of which had image display problems for many candidates, are dropped. No marks (including negative marks) are awarded for these questions to any of the candidates.
4. The UCEED 2016 Committee has decided to lower the minimum prescribed marks for UCEED qualification.
5. Only those candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each Section of the question paper and minimum total marks will be included in the rank list. The minimum prescribed marks varies with the category. These are as shown in the following table.
6. The revised minimum prescribed marks for inclusion in the rank list:
Category Section A Section B Section C Total Marks
General 3 4 4 40
OBC-NCL 2 3.5 3 36
SC/ST/PwD 1 2 2 20