|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
University : Maharana Pratap University Udaipur
Entrance Test : JET / Pre PG Test 2016 Joint Entrance Test
Facility : Scheme Of Examination
Scheme of JET : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9633-JETSyllebus.pdf
Scheme of Pre-PG: https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9633-PGSyllabus.pdf
Home Page : http://mpuat.ac.in/
Jet Scheme Of Examination :
1. In the very nature of competitive examination, no syllabus can be prescribed. However, it is an exercise to pick up the best. There would be a single question paper for all the candidates appearing in JET for seeking admission in the Undergraduate programme in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/ Dairy technology/ Food technology.
Related : MPUAT JET/Pre-PG 2016 Syllabus : www.entrance.net.in/9635.html
2. The Question Paper would be divided into five subjects:
The candidates desiring admission in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry may attempt any three subjects. The candidates desiring admission in Dairy Technology and Food Technology must attempt Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. Candidates attempted a subject more than once will be disqualified for admission.
4. The question paper will be in the form of a test booklet containing different subjects: Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics each is having 40 questions. There would be four suggested answers [(1), (2), (3), (4)] for each question.
5. The candidates are required to choose the correct answer and blacken the corresponding circle with the black ball point pen in the answer sheet (Details for filling answer sheet is given on side Ist of sample answer sheet). The test booklet may be used by the students for rough work and the squares printed in it may be used for deciding the correct alternative answer. Assessment will be made only on the basis of answer sheet. Candidates may carry question booklets with them at the end of examination.
Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Thus, there will be negative marking. Multiple marking will be considered wrong answer.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates, either appearing in one/more than one programme. Candidates attempt a subject twice will be disqualified for seat allotment.
6. The Institution (college) and type of seats (Payment of normal) will allotted on the basis of marks obtained in this examination and online option form filled by the candidates.
SCHEME OF PRE-PG TEST
In the very nature of competitive examination no syllabus can be prescribed. It is an exercise to pick up the best. However, for guidance to the candidates the syllabus and standard of the Entrance Test will be that of B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Home Science examination of Agricultural Universities for Pre-PG Agriculture and Home Science, respectively.
Units | No. of Questions in Unit :
A. Pre-PG Agriculture :
1 Agronomy 10
2 Soil Science and Agricultural chemistry 10
3 Plant Pathology + Nematology 10
4 Entomology 10
5 Plant Breeding & Genetics 10
6 Horticulture 10
7 Animal Production 10
8 Ag. Economics & Ag. Statistics 10
9 Extension Education 10
10 Biochemistry/Biotechnology + Plant Physiology 10
B. Pre-PG Home Science:
1 Family Resource Management 20
2 Human Development and Family Studies 20
3 Foods & Nutrition 20
4 Home Science Extension and communication management 20
5 Textiles and apparel designing 20
** The Question paper will be in English only.
** The Question paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
** The question paper of either faculty will be in the form of a test booklet containing 100 questions bearing number 1, 2, 3…..to….. 100.
** There would be four suggested options (1,2,3,4) for each question.
** The candidates are required to choose the most appropriate option and blacken the corresponding circle, Details for filling answer sheet is given on back side of duplicate OMR sheet .
** The test booklet may be used by the students for rough work and the squares printed in it may be used for deciding the correct answer from the various alternatives.
** Only OMR sheet will be collected from them at the end of the examination and assessment will be made only on the basis of the OMR sheet.
** Candidates may carry question booklets at the end of examination.
** Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
** Thus, there will be negative marking. If more than one option is chosen, it will be treated as wrong answer.
** No marks will be awarded or deducted for unmarked/unattempted questions.
** There is no provision of revaluation of answer sheets and original answer sheet will not be shown to anybody in any case.
** Merit will be notified on university website.
** The candidates securing >=33% marks i.e. >= 132 out of 400 marks [with 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) candidates i.e. >= 128 marks] will be eligible for submitting the Option Form.
NOTE : Information regarding college wise number of seats, instruction for filling of option form etc. will be displayed after declaration of result.