Organisation : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Announcement : APPGECET Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 (AP PGECET)
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.appgecet.org/payment-procedure.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9731-notification-2.pdf
Home Page : http://www.appgecet.org/index.aspx
AP PGECET :
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2016 – 2017 conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P.
Related : Osmania University TS PGECET 2016 PG Engineering Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/9686.html
Applications are invited for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the academic year 2016-2017.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP PGECET – 2016 may submit their applications through online mode only. Online submission of application will commence from 06.03.2016. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions and procedure for online application are available on the website.
Instructions To Candidates :
1. Candidates are required to apply for APPGECET-2016 test through Online only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted).
2. The application/ registration fee for the test is Rs. 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/ST). In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
3. Test is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 25%, in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
4. The examination will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00PM to 4.00 PM for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
5. The Question Papers will be in English only, syllabus of each test paper is given at Annexure-A
6. Candidates must ensure themselves that they have chosen the correct test paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific program they are interested in. The details of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility for each course and test to be written is given at Annexure-B. Candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission into the preferred program as given in Annexure-B.
7. AP PGECET-2016 will be held at six different regional centers in the state i.e., Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupathi, Anantapuram.
8. As per AICTE the eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy is 50% in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). Further, the qualifying degree (Professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE approval.
9. Candidate should satisfy local/non local status requirements as per AP GO Ms No 153.
10. The Hall-Tickets are to be downloaded from the website appgecet.org. Without Hall-Tickets the candidate will not be allowed into the test centre.
11. Separate Notification will be issued for admission based on GATE/GPAT Score.
12. A.P. State policy on reservation shall be followed in the PG admissions.
13. The candidate can apply for multiple tests. However, separate registration fee must be paid for each test.
14. Appearing in the test does not guarantee admission. The candidate has to satisfy all the requirements at the time of admission.
15. For further information contact AP PGECET office. Contact No:0884-2356355, email: 2016appgecet[at]gmail.com
Important Dates :
Issue of Notification 03.03.2016
commencement of online applications 06.03.2016
Last Date for submission of online applications
Without late fee 20.04.2016
With a late fee of Rs 500 30.04.2016
With a late fee of Rs 2000 11.05.2016
With a late fee of Rs 5000 18.05.2016
With a late fee of Rs 10000 21.05.2016
Downloading of Hall Tickets 19.05.2016 To 21.05.2016
Examination Dates 25.05.2016 To 27.05.2016
Declaration of Results 10.06.2016