Organisation : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Announcement : B.Pharmacy ,B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)and M.Pharmacy Admission 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10846-Form.pdf
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10846-PROSPECTUS.pdf
Home Page : http://bfuhs.ac.in/
Admission for B.Pharmacy,B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)and M.Pharmacy Courses 2016-17
Related : BFUHS SSET 2016 Super Speciality Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/10797.html
1. All necessary information regarding allocation of merit and seeking admission to B. Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) and M. Pharmacy courses in the University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (a constituent institute of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot) and all applicable rules and regulations, etc., have been written in this booklet called PROSPECTUS.
This prospectus is subject to alteration(s), addition(s) or deletion(s) at any time without prior notice. For updates please refer to University website from time to time.
2. Before applying, candidate should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
3. Before applying, candidate should have to deposit requisite application fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified bank challan form, which is available at the university website and in this prospectus.
After depositing requisite fee in the bank account of the University, a unique Transaction ID will be issued by the concerned bank, which is required to be entered in the application form. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode.
4. Merely deposition of application fee will not entitle the candidate for admission. The application form should be submitted in the University by the stipulated date and time, failing which no claim by the candidate will be considered. Fee once deposited will not be refunded / adjusted in any case.
5. After depositing application fee, the candidate must fill admission application form which is available on the University web site bfuhs.ac.in by clicking at the link “Admission to B. Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy” and in the Prospectus itself.
6. The last date for applying and deposition of fee in University account is 24th June 2016 for B.Pharmacy and 5th August 2016 for M.Pharmacy.
7. Application form received after 24th June 2016 by 3.00 p.m. for B.Pharmacy and 5th August 2016 by 3.00 p.m. for M.Pharmacy for any reason including postal delays shall be rejected. The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss in transit caused by Postal Dept. /Courier Services or anyone else.
8. Candidate should get the printout (2 copies) of the common admission application form from the University website which is also available in the prospectus. One printout of the filled admission form should be sent by post or by hand to “The Principal, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Sadiq Road, Faridkot” after completing other formalities (Affixing recent self-attested photograph, putting thumb impression and signatures at appropriate spaces), along with self attested copies of following documents: –
i) Matriculation, 10+1, 10+2 detailed marks cards for getting admission in B.Pharmacy course.
ii) Matriculation, DMCs and Diploma Certificate of D.Pharmacy for getting admission in B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) course.
iii) Matriculation, DMCs and Degree Certificates of B.Pharmacy for getting admission in M.Pharmacy course.
also provide bank challan form (university copy) after depositing application fee in university account and other relevant documents if any and retain second copy with him/her. Admission form must reach up to 24th June 2016 by 3.00 p.m. for B.Pharmacy and 5th August 2016 by 3.00 p.m. for M.Pharmacy.
9. Personal appearance of candidate is essential at the time of counselling. He/she will produce all documents/ testimonials in original for verification by the Selection Committee, failing which he/she will not be considered for counselling.
10. Only admission application forms complete in all respects and received at University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research within stipulated time period will be considered for admissions.
11. Candidates are advised to visit bfuhs.ac.in website regularly for updates.
12. Candidates will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in his/her application form. University shall not be responsible for the same.
13. The Admission Application Form shall be rejected if:
a) It is not received by the due date & time by post or personally in the office of the Principal, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Sadiq Road, Faridkot (Punjab) – 151203. The University will not be responsible for delay or loss in transit caused by the Postal Authorities, courier services or anyone else.
b) The entries are incomplete,
c) The required enclosures are not duly self attested.
d) The university copy of bank challan form is not sent along with the Admission Application Form.
14. The eligibility for admission of the candidates shall be determined by the Selection Committee at the time of counselling.
15. The students will have to pay the fee for entire course (4 years for B. Pharmacy, 3 years for B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) and 2 years for M. Pharmacy) if he/ she leaves the course/ vacates the seat after the cutoff date of admission.
16. Full fee of 1st year whichever particular course a candidate opts will be paid on the date of counselling.
Important Dates :
Availability of Prospectus On counter Price of Rs.800/- 1st June (Wednesday), 2016 onwards
Last date of submission of filled application form completed in all respects along with requisite documents as specified in the prospectus with prescribed fee (Fee should be deposited through specified bank challan form at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce)
B.Pharmacy: 24th June (Friday) 2016
M.Pharmacy: 5th August (Friday) 2016
B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry): To be intimated on the website later on.
Date of counselling :
B. Pharmacy: 8th July (Friday), 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
M. Pharmacy: 8th August (Monday), 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry): Date of counselling will be intimated on the University website