Organisation : Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
Announcement : Actuarial Common Entrance Test ACET October 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11677-ACET.pdf
Home Page : https://actuariesindia.org/
ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) October 2016 Online Registrations will start from 15th July 2016 at 03.00 pm and will close on 31st August 2016 at 03.00 pm.
Related : IAI ACET 2016 Actuarial Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/9733.html
Students who have appeared or have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects at 10+2 level at the time of registering for ACET.
Below is the procedure for the Online Registration of ACET:
1) Go to IAI website and signup at actuariesindia.org/subMenu.aspx?id=4&val=ACET
2) It is mandatory to upload your passport size photograph as per the mentioned specification. You will receive a confirmation email, in case your uploaded photograph is up to the mark, else you will be receiving a rejection email asking you to re-upload.
3) Select the Examination centre which you wish to appear from the drop down list. Change of Centre is not applicable.
4) On filling up the Online Registration Form, you will receive a confirmation mail at your registered email id giving you the link to proceed further by giving other details, uploading your photograph and making payment of registration fees by Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Note: In case you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly get in touch with us at acet[at]actuariesindia.org or call at 022-67843304.
5) After successful registration, you will be able to download the Welcome Kit from your login download tab using the same id and password you had used for online ACET registration.
6) You will also receive an e-mail at your registered e-mail address confirming your registration and successful payment. (Inform us immediately, at acet[at]actuariesindia.org or call at 022-67843304 in case, you do not receive it).
7) All correspondence will be and has to be done through your registered email id.
8) After booking of ACET Exam you have to print your Hall Ticket and carry it to the exam centre along with a Government issued photo Id proof (Aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card or PAN card), in original.
In case of 12th class students they can carry 12th class exam hall ticket or college ID card having photo duly attested in original. Without which, you will not be able to appear for the exam.
IMPORTANT DATES :
REGISTRATIONS START 15th July 2016
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 31st August 2016
DATE OF EXAM 01st October 2016
DATE OF RESULTS 22nd October 2016